Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

A new logo

After share with my hubby, my friends and my best friend, then...I decided to choose my new logo for my boutique. Here it is.....




A lovely orange show the creatifity and energy that was brought to this new world.
A strong and heavy black show the tough and the seriousity doing this great job.

I open the chance to my friend who will share their product to be posted and sold at my online shop. For every single product you have please welcome, I sell only a unique product and compatitive price. I do appreciate for hand made product and small scale business. Moms, who work at home, I do encourage you to try to sell your product via online shop. When the world now is very small and the communication has gone to the state of art.

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker