Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Book Addict to Book Sales(woman)




I think, reading is everybody's hobby. I remembered my dad, took me to one biggest bookstore named El - Mundu in Cirebon on his pay day.

I can buy everybook that I want with one promise, I 'll re-tell the story or the book to my dad, and not comic!

Oh dad, How I missed that moment! Luv you dad!
Whats a pity, never have a good library till I studied at university here in Indonesia, dont know why just never have what I need, even never touched and saw the book ads in Amazon come to my univ. library.

Thanks GOD! for sending me to Germany and Sweden, it is really a book addict palace! Talk to your professor then It'll come. A very comfortable library, where I can spent hours there. Married with Arrie, one of the hardest book addict I 've ever met! Maybe, that's why the soulmate means to be:)

My friend just already called me, offered her books, but finally she offered me to be one of her sales(woman), it is not a joke, most the books that were offered now have been arranged nicely in my book cupboard. Good offer I think, when I can get much more discount and I can share whats wonderful books inside.

Some people said that buy a book is not spent your money for useless but for an investment, sounds good! My son Arsya is growing up as book addict and Kamila is either.
Mmh...seems that its time to change from Book Addict to Book Sales(woman) .



Labels:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker