Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Create a New You!



Create a new you, whether with little step or giant leaps it just a choice.
Thinking hard to decide whether work at the office or work at home, while my children are still 2 years old and 10 months old. Dont know but I always have a hard feeling to leave them along with their grandma and baby sitter. I know, they need me a lot so do with their daddy, to accompany them reading a book, watching film, playing and also sleeping:)

Sure, they are happy showered with love and care from their grandma and babysitter. But, do they quite patient waiting for me, their mom, for almost 8 hours?

Everytime I go home, I always see their eyes that they miss me a lot. None can plead them to stay away from me although only for a while, they never give me a chance even only a little bit break, to take a bath, straighten out my feet, a long and deep breath. Coz they miss me a lot!

I have to create a new Me! Leave this job and make a manuver to be a WAHM, Work At Home Mom.
I have been inspired after joining Bunda In Biz ( mom in business) Community. This community really encourage me to do a different thing, the thing that I should do for my family. Working at Home! at my home! at my family home!

While working I can watching my children, thats what I want! My dream. I can share my jobs to others, to give and share my happiness with others. To be an entepreneur! Entepreneur Mom!

Thank You ALLAH, you alwaya shine my way, and guide me... hopefully, it is really you blessed way of mine.
Thank You hunny, who always encourage me and 'immer da fuer mich, ich liebe dich, liebling!'
Thank You Arsya & Kamila, who always miss me and support me in your own way
Thank You mama, for caring my children.
Thanks You mba, for always helping my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker