Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today, 5 years ago.


I still remember, 5 year ago, I was having dinner with my friends at our dorminitory when I watched Metro TV and knew that US was bombed!

Sept 12, 2001
My friend at New York office was very difficult to be contacted either by phone or internet.

Sept 15, 2001
Glad to know that my friend, Mike Clearly was oke! Fortunately, he was out of the office that day, but... a very deep condolences I had to convey when he told me that he was very sure that some other friends were burried in.

September 11, 2002
Karlsruhe - Germany,
With a bent head, I convey the many times condolences to them who was burried in with those smoke, dust and beton.
But I cant forget the eyes of my german tutor, a suspicious eyes looking at me down! Dont know what's wrong with her eyes, suspect me, suspect my veil, suspect the moslem.

One important thing, until now, the mystery of it havent solved yet and and I am very sure thats not moslem way!

ps.
B-3 Bismarck Strasse 76133....
fuer frau Lechner, was is passiert mit mir?



DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker